Ceiling Fan Services in Palm Harbor
Choose the Team at Tru-Line Electric - Serving Tampa Bay
Looking for a way to stay cool during summer or keep your home more consistently heated during winter? Would you love to be able to do this without the expensive prospect of running your air conditioner or heater? You can with help from a ceiling fan! Ceiling fans are popular additions to many rooms throughout your home, including living areas, bedrooms, and even outdoor spaces like a covered patio. They come in a wide variety of styles and colors so you can find one which accentuates your home décor, and they use only a fraction of the energy that your heating and cooling system does.
At Tru-Line Electric, our skilled team of electricians can install, repair, and replace ceiling fans in order to keep your home looking and feeling great. When you’re looking to add a fan to a room, we wire it up properly and make sure all connections to your electrical system are solid and held to all relevant electrical and building codes. When you’re looking to have your existing fan replaced, we can make sure your old one is properly disconnected and your new one is properly installed so you can go back to enjoying a more comfortable and beautiful home. Whatever service you need, we hold ourselves to an extremely high standard of quality because we know you demand nothing less than the best.
Trust the Palm Harbor ceiling fan experts at Tru-Line Electric and make sure your fan project is done right. Request an estimate or schedule your service by calling (727) 308-6680 today.
Ceiling Fan Repairs
Ceiling fans are generally durable and reliable when installed properly, but will need repaired over time. Motors can wear out and become noisy. Joints can begin to squeak. Electrical connections can fray or become dangerous. If your ceiling fan has stopped working or doesn’t work as it used to, we can come to you, diagnose the problem, and get your fan working correctly again.
When to Repair or Replace a Ceiling Fan
- Slowed or seized motors: If your ceiling fan is turning slowly, odds are you have a problem with the motor. You may also just need to lubricate the bearing. We can replace a burned out capacitor and inspect the windings for damage.
- Electrical connection issues: If your fan will not turn on, but your switch is not broken, you may have an issue with the wiring. We can ensure the fan is installed correctly if the wiring was not completed as it should be.
- Grinding or buzzing noises: These can usually be resolved through tightening up the components, cleaning the blades, or lubricating the motor and bearings. Correct installation and maintenance can help you avoid a noisy ceiling fan.
- Light fixture problems: This most likely indicates problems with the wiring. Dimmer switches can cause problems for fans as well.
- The fan is not moving: Hopefully, this is just another problem with the wiring. It could also indicate that your motor has died and it is time to replace your ceiling fan.
Ceiling Fan Installation & Replacement
Whether you’re looking to install a new fan in a bedroom or replace a broken fan in your living area, Tru-Line Electric can make sure the job is done right. We install units from all major name brands and are thorough to ensure it not only works correctly but looks great as well! We’re respectful of your home by working quickly and keeping our work area clean so you can immediately enjoy your new fan as soon as we’re done.
Tru-Line Electric is your one-call solution for all your ceiling fan service needs! Book yours by contacting us today.
"Awesome customer service and quality workmanship"- Lynn Walton
Would recommend Tru-line to anyone!- Debbie L.
Customer for Life!- Wagner
Very professional & reasonable!- Mary
“Super Job”- Top Notch Service