A Career You'll Love
Are you tired of working for a company that doesn’t appreciate your skills, and doesn’t promote a positive team culture? Here at Tru-Line Electric we are a small family owned business and we pride ourselves in the reputation we’ve built for having the best customer service in the area, friendly technicians, and providing the highest quality work possible.
CSR (Customer Service Representative)
Are you upbeat, energetic and detail oriented? If you’re a people person who is quick on your feet and enjoy problem solving, this is the job for you! As a Customer Service Representative at Tru-Line Electric, you will have the responsibility of booking service calls and providing our customers with our one-of-a-kind Tru-Line customer service. Your primary objective is making our customers smile and trust us with their electrical needs! Additional duties include dispatching technicians, making outbound calls to follow up on service, and setting up inspections and recommendations.
• Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
• Job Location: Palm Harbor, Florida
• Required education: High school diploma or equivalent
• Required experience: One year of customer service
Are you looking to get into a trade with an opportunity for advancement and a great place to start a career? Come work for Tru-Line Electric! We are a family-owned business that offers training for all apprentices to help advance towards your electrical career!
As a Residential Service Electrician, you must be able to effectively interact
and communicate with customers regarding questions, concerns and problems.
The ideal candidate also has previous residential electrical and sales experience and proven experience in quoting prices and performing repairs. If all this is done well a Tru-Line technician has access to opportunities for advancement, bonuses and company incentives for goal achievement.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of previous residential electrical experience
- 2-4 years of proven sales experience
- You must meet or exceed minimum performance goals
- Preferably a vocational school graduate
- Must be proficient in English and possess good communication skills and etiquette with customers and co-workers
- Clean, professional appearance
- Ability to work safely and responsibly to avoid injuries, damage to property and loss of materials and equipment
- Thorough knowledge of NEC Code
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Remain smoke-free on site and while operating company vehicle
- Must own hand tools, meters and cell phone
- Prospective Residential Service Electrician candidates must pass a pre-employment background screening and drug test
This is the job for you if you are looking for a career at a company that:
- Offers a competitive salary compensation depending on ability and experience
- Promotes problem solving and critical thinking.
- Believes in teamwork and promotes a positive, and supportive family-like work environment.
- Provides paid holidays, PTO and a flexible work schedule
- Offers weekly, paid, in-house skills training
- Offers opportunities for advancement and personal development
- Provides incentives and bonuses for goal achievement
- Has fun with company parties and trips (No, not the boring ones)
- Provides a company truck to take home, dispatch from house
- Provides yearly AAA+ membership for business and personal use and coffee and snack perks allowance at everyone’s favorite coffee spot
- Provides a tools and boot allowance
- Provides company uniforms
- Provides tablets and industry leading technology for seamless on-the-job productivity
Do you know anyone who would like to apply? Send them our way!
If the applicant is a good fit, and passes the 90 day trial period, we'll reward you with a $50 Visa Gift Card for your recommendation!